Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Update....and Better Stuff to Come!

Wow...I don't know how it's been a week since I last posted. Well, actually, I do. Lots has been going on. Got diagnosed with gestational diabetes, so having to take some time to adjust to the new "schedule." Spending most of my time planning what I'm going to eat for the day, eating it, checking blood sugar, and recording things. Plus, half the time my results make no sense to me, which is a little frustrating. Good thing there's a follow up on Friday! I've also been trying to get the house reorganized for the baby and A's new toddler room set up. Both are still works in progress, but at least there has been some progress! And then there's work. But that's standard.

I just wanted you all to know I'm still around, just having to make some adjustments. I'll be posting with more substance very soon (and I have a giveaway to post! )--hopefully later today or tomorrow. Hang in there with me. :)

But also, I'll be posting some Tax Day food freebies today and tomorrow on my other blog, Means to Eat. Be sure to check them out to save some money while dining with your little ones! OK..time for (another) meal-plan snack!
Update....and Better Stuff to Come!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment