Monday, May 3, 2010

$1 Items for Outdoor Playtime

I was just at Target and found some fun outdoor stuff for kids in the dollar section (you know, the area right inside the front doors near the registers). Little Monkey's 2nd birthday is coming up and we'll have some outdoor activities, so figured I'd pick up a few fun items the kids can play with (and of course A can keep to enjoy later). Here's what I found:
  • sidewalk chalk (a multipack of large pieces in various colors)
  • bucket with shovel
  • plastic rake, spade and shovel set for the sandbox
  • beach ball
  • small, bright-colored tin buckets for take-home treats

Plus, they have some kids' gardening items such as shovels and spades and mini pots with seeds. I'm sure there was more I'm now forgetting. Check it out if you're looking for ways to entertain your kids while they're outdoors this summer!
$1 Items for Outdoor PlaytimeSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment