Friday, February 12, 2010

Baby and Toddler Classes for FREE

I keep wanting to take A to a Gymboree-type class. I'm looking into community-based options because they're typically a lower fee (could include, music, tumble time, swimming, etc.). However, there are some offers at the "big name" classes where you get the first class free! Here are a few I'm aware of. If you know of others, let us know--even if it's specific to your area (just know where you are!). Other readers might be in that area too. As I learn of more, I'll add to the list.

  • Kindermusik When you sign up for your free class, you also get four free MP3 downloads of their favorite music 
  • Gymboree Play & Music 
  • The Little Gym (click on the Introductory Class or Free Introductory Class button, and then find your local gym to see if a free class is offered.)
Baby and Toddler Classes for FREESocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment